How To Make A Basic Budget

     Hello again, Day 2 of Budgeting. I Know, Super Exciting. So, Today I Plan On Teaching Yall On How To Make A Basic Budget. With This Being Said, Let's Begin. 

    Generally, When Making A Budget , Use An Application Like Excel Or Sheets. Warning, Not The Restaurant. Build A Diagram Of The Bills You Have In The Month, and All Of The Daily, Expenses That You'd Do On A Usual Basis. For Example, Restaurants, Entertainment, Shopping, Hygiene, Etc.... After You Have A Diagram Of What You Spend. Determine A Guess Of What You Make Every Paycheck. And, Then Make A Plan. Below Will Be A Basic Example Of A Basic Budget That You Can Download And Use For Yourself. Again, This Is Super Basic, And A Lot More Can Be Do ne To Make A Super Effective Budget. Also, Reply If The Link Doesn't Work, I'll Fix It. With All This Being Said, I'm Done For Today, Tomorrow I Will Talk About Applications That Can Make Budgets For You So You Don't Have To Do The Beginning Work. 







Comments

  1. I really enjoyed how you not only explained everything but you also created a live link that allows anyone to get started. Good touch to the blog post. I like how you put your own touch on it acting funny. It makes it more personal. Good resources for someone. I'm not sure why every word is capitalized though. Makes it harder to read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Budgeting Applications

Saving Your Cash.

Why Is Budgeting Important?