Budgeting Applications
Alright, So today, I'm going to talk about applications. It's not my favorite thing to do, but all of the apps I'm going to state are great tools if you feel like you need help budgeting, and you don't really want to make a complicated budget for yourself. So, let's get started.
The first app I'd like to talk about is Rocket Money. With Rocket Money, you can do a myriad of things including budgeting, increasing credit score, getting rid of or lower bills, etc... Out of the apps I'm going to mention, it's definitely the most use friendly, and it takes a ton of banking applications and connects directly to your bank account. Now, while it is the most user friendly, I think it's the most user scary as you have to put in your bank account info through a third party application inside the app. So, If you want very easy, quick, and functional banking help, this would be a great option. However, if you fear identity crisis and fraud. It'd be one to avoid.
Next, I'm going to talk about NerdWallet. This is just a solid app. This app can be used to help explain information about what you make, and how you can make more. Simple, maybe not the most user friendly, but simple. Everything makes sense, and you can see you credit score at any moment. Flaws are you can put in your bank details, and you need personal info.
Finally I'm going to talk about Budget Planner. This app is just what it says it is. You make the info, apply your bills where they go, and it gives you tips on hoe to spend your money. Its easy to use, as it's a calendar, and it keeps you on your toes. It's the hardest app to use, but you don't need to put in personal info, which is great.
That's it for today, again, these are just suggestions, and all these apps are plausible and quality. And, if you do more research, you may find find one thats better. Their are so many apps that budget, and the are some banks and mobile banks that do a generalized version of budgeting that could help you. Tomorrow, I will end this saga by giving out tips on how to save money, and invest it.
Comments
Post a Comment